Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chubby little guy!

Baby W is just all rolls. Rolls and rolls and rolls. And I just wanted to squeeze him throughout the whole session. He was such a little trooper and didn't complain much and even took a little nap. I loved how he always had this little surprised look on his face the whole time. He would look at me as if to say, "Why are you putting that big black thing in my face?" (my camera). We had fun and I can't wait until his 6 month shoot. He will look so cute sitting up all on his own.






2 comments:

www.andidiamond.com said...

ADORABLE! You are such an artist and have such a way with capturing newborn/infant sessions! Love it!
:) Andi

From the Old InkWell said...

Edie,

Your mom told me about your blog. You do such a good job. I especially like the little girl at the piano at the end of your blog! What a cute pose.